EntroPay is not a bank account. It is an online alternative to physical VISA cards. A service that offers virtual, online, prepaid VISA cards to virtually anyone. The EntroPay VISA card, which is available in almost every country around the world and can be used for purchases at any online retailer which accepts VISA cards.
Online Casino deposits with EntroPay?
- Signing up for an EntroPay account is a quick and painless process. One opens an account much as they would on any site. Note: it’s possible to have more than one account per person
- They will issue each client a VISA card number, an expiration date and a CVV code to help facilitate any and all online purchases. Purchases made online are posted to an EntroPay account within four business days of each transaction.
- EntroPay is a prepaid service, meaning that in order to use the money on your virtual VISA, you must first load cash onto the account. This is done via traditional methods such as directly from a bank account and through debit or credit cards.
- Once you have loaded money on to your card, login to your online casino banking section.
- Look out for the EntroPay logo you see on this page and select the deposit amount you would like to make.
The Best EntroPay Online Casinos for Canadians
TIP: Unfortunately, there is a chance that your deposit will be rejected at online casinos, since it does operate much like a regular VISA card.
To ensure your deposit is successful, deposit in odd increments or numbers. For example, $28,95 instead of $30. The reason for doing this is it looks like a retail purchase on a store like Amazon as opposed to a cash deposit at a casino.
On a positive note, since EntroPay is prepaid, it is fairly difficult to over spend, as the amount of funds that can be deducted are limited to those already available.