Award season in the iGaming industry is always an exciting affair to see who comes out on top amidst very tough competition. This year was no different, and Canadians should be well pleased to see that many of their favourite online casino brands were nominated.
LeoVegas, who have had a very successful growth year, palmed the coveted Best Online Casino award, beating other popular online providers Casumo, Mr Green, and Casino.com. Netent on the other hand scooped the award for Best Online Casino Supplier.
Herewith the full list of Global Gaming Awards winners in 2018:
- Best Betting Shop Operator – Fortuna Entertainment Group
- Best Online Sports Betting Operator – bet365
- Best Retail Supplier – Playtech BGT Sports
- Best Online Sports Betting Supplier – Kambi
- Best Casino – The Hippodrome Casino
- Best Online Casino – LeoVegas
- Best Casino Supplier – Novomatic
- Best Online Casino Supplier – Netent
- Best Casino Product – Hero Gaming’s Casino Heroes 3
- Best Payment Solution – Paysafe
- Best Corporate Services Provider – Malta Gaming Authority
- Best Online Bingo Operator – Jackpotjoy
- Best Online Poker Operator – PokerStars and The Stars Group
- Best Affiliate Program – bet365 Affiliates
- Best Corporate Responsibility Programme – Mr. Green
- Chief Executive of the Year – NYX CEO, Matt Davey
Kambi, who won the prestigious Online Sports Betting supplier accolade, is not a familiar name like the other award winners, but Canadians already know and love their products. That’s because Kambi powers LeoVegas, Mr Green, 888sports, and Unibet – four leading online Canadian casinos that offer integrated sportsbooks.