Time has been steadily ticking along since the Mega Moolah progressive jackpot turned one lucky punter into an instant millionaire on the 1st of February. This jackpot typically pays out $5,360,177.62 every 57 days and is currently sitting at $8,382,545.00.
What is it?
Mega Moolah is powered by Microgaming software and is unquestionably the most popular progressive slot out there. The game, set in the African Jungle, contains enticing features such as Wilds, Scatters, and Free Spins. The highlight is the randomly activated bonus wheel round, whereby you stand a chance of winning one of the four-tier jackpots with Mega Moolah being at the pinnacle with a default value of $100,000.00.
Win BIG With Mega Moolah at All Slots Casino
Spoilt for Choice
There are presently 5 slot machines that are connected to the Mega Moolah jackpot:
- The original Mega Moolah
- Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive
- Mega Moolah Summertime
- Mega Moolah Isis
- The Dark Knight
Top Casinos featuring Mega Moolah
Mega Moolah can be played at any one of the following reputable online casinos:
How to Blow a Million Dollars in Style
There are many practical ways to spend your winnings should you be that lucky winner one day, like buying a house or paying off your debt. But, if you feel like throwing caution to the wind and really flaunting your new found status, here are some quick fire purchase ideas that’ll do just that:
- A Harley Davison. Who cares if you don’t know how to ride one.
- A Hublot Big Bang Watch. It is diamond encrusted. Enough said.
- Literally smell like a million bucks with DKNY opulent perfume
- Take your technology to the next level with a Lubaglio Laptop. It has a diamond for a power button.
- A flying car. Because you’re worth it.
- Kopi Luwak Coffee. At $1000 per kilogram, a million bucks will keep you well stocked. That’s if you don’t mind drinking weasel poo.
- Go to space.
- And if you’ve exhausted all your options, there’s always old faithful – Viva Las Vegas!